Chants and Workshop facilitated by Michael Zeligs and Meredith Rom
- Thursday, May 7, 2015, 7;30-9:30pm
- Santa Fe Center for Spiritual Living, 505 Camino de Los Marquez
- $10 – advance tickets recommended available @ meredith-and-michael.eventbrite.com
Experience an energized, compassionate, and emotionally available group Kirtan experience with Michael Zeligs and Meredith Rom leading chants and conducting mantra with the harmonium.
This workshop incorporates key vocal exercises for strengthening the voice, as well as a short introduction to the use of Emotional Freedom Technique and meridian tapping to address common fears around expressing our voices.
You will have an opportunity to liberate your ecstatic voice and join your community in expressing your devotion through sacred song! Connect with your innate singer and come out feeling stronger and more engaged in the Kirtan experience. For more info on the presenters go to: http://meredithrom.com/vision-and-voice-tour
Community Kirtan at Blue Earth Healing Temple, $5 – $10 sliding scale
- Tuesdays, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Fridays, 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- 1045 West Don Diego Avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Kirtan with Sitaram Dass and Sharanaghati, by donation, suggested $10
Saturdays, 7:00 pm – 8:45 pm. SF Community Yoga Center. www.Sitaramdass.com
Kundalini-inspired Bhakti Yoga at the Railyard Performance Center with Gaia, $10 – $12 sliding scale
- Wednesdays, 12:05pm till 1:00pm
- 1611 Pase de Peralta
Yoga with Gaia (Kundalini and Bhakti inspired), $10 sliding scale, begins 1/3/15 Winter-Spring Schedule
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- 1045 West Don Diego Avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87505 – enter through the gate on Marquez
Please feel free to make a monthly donation of $50-$75 for unlimited participation in regular activities.